Welcome to MUHAS – Online Application System (OAS)
- The Deputy Vice Chancellor Academic, Research and Consultancy, Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS) invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various Postgraduate programmes for the academic year 2022/2023.
- Applicants for Postgraduate Programs are required to apply online through this portal and follow instructions given to complete their applications. Payment can be done via mobile money or directly into MUHAS bank account (for foreign applicants NBC bank account details are included in Admission Requirements below)
- In case of Technical Problems during the application process please contact our IT Staff at
+255624087331. For issues to deal with courses of study and clarifications of Entry requirements please contact our Admissions office at +255 735 888 089 or +255 718 358 834, +255 785 274 338
Applicants must: Carefully read and understand the Program Admission Requirement
- The closing date for receiving applications is strictly extended to March 31,2022.
- Applicants completed CSEE and/or ACSEE before 1988, whose results are not available on NECTA database servers, please request letter of authentication of results from NECTA. Then you can fill in your results manually and upload NECTA letter of authentication here under attachment.
- Click link to start application: Start Application.